Take to the Skies!
Aeronautica Imperialis is a game of aerial combat set in the Warhammer 40,00 universe. While ground troops push forward to secure tactical objectives, winged squadrons push forward in the skies to decimate enemy positions and intercept enemy fighters. Aeronautica Imperialis will bring you the thrills of combat you're used to, just from a slightly different perspective, 10,000 feet in the air. Nothing is more thrilling than a dogfight to the death!
Engage in fast-paced combat high over the battlefield and perform death-defying aerial manoeuvres to outwit, outfly and outgun our opponent. Will the tight flying formations and superior skill of the Imperium be enough to defeat the increased numbers and crazed pilots of the Ork Dakkajets? Only you can decide!
The Rynn's World Air War Campaign Book contains;
- The full Aeronautica Imperialis game rules, including how to build your force using Squadron Lists, how to perform Ace Manoeuvres, field different classes of aircraft and unleash ground defences. Learn how to manoeuvre your aircraft, adjust their altitude and change speed while avoiding the risks of crashing and breaking up (if you exceed your maximum speed). There are even rules for special manoeuvres including landing, taxiing, and taking-off.
- In an-depth background on the infamous war that took place when Waaagh! Snagrod fell upon Rynn's World, the homeworld of the Crimson Fists Space Marines Chapter.
- Six narrative scenarios set, each with descriptions of how these relate to the War for Rynn's World and optional special rules that can be used to accurately reflect that war.
- Rules for campaign play, including how to replace destroyed aircraft, and level up your pilots as they gain experience.
- Squadron Lists, providing details of the following aircraft, including their weapon options and special rules: Thunderbolt Fighter, Thunderbolt Fury Fighter, Marauder Bomber, Marauder Destroyer, Dakkajet, Fighta Bommer, Eavy Bommer, and Grot Bommer.
- Rules for ground assets such as the Hydra Flak Battery, Manticore Missile Battery, Flak Platform, and 'Eavy Flak Kannon.
- Rules for the following legendary ace pilots: Flight Commander Dagor-Jarni, Flight Lieutenant Gale Barret, Da Black Baron, and Sky Boss Toofkraker - each including a profile of their aircraft and special rules.
- Example colour schemes of Imperial Navy and Ork aircraft.
- A reference page showing the 8 different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick reference containing the key game rules.