This book is the first in the Psychic Awakening series and is set in the aftermath of the Great Rift, the Phoenix Rising looks back on the colossal events that may have changed the future for the Aeldari race forever. You will learn of the alliances forged through desperation to fight the ancient enemies, Asuryani, Drukhar and Ynnari team up putting there mightiest champions out into battle as failure to put aside there quarrels would guarantee them a one-way ticket to the afterlife.
As this is the first part of a series spanning across an entire galaxy, even if you aren't in the Aeldari fan club this book would be essential to get if you want to piece together the story of how the Warhammer 40,000 is set to change forever.
This Psychic Awakening: Phoenix Rising book includes;
- Background that brings the full impact of the Great Rift upon the Aeldari to life, examining the rifts formed between various factions in their society, the rising belief in Ynnead, the predations of Slaanesh, and more!
- Missions that allow you to recreate some of the most pivotal battles involving the Aeldari during the psychic awakening, and war zones that let you bring your battles to some of the most pivotal sites of conflict
- Expanded army rules for the Craftworlds, including alternative Exarch abilities, updated datasheets for Jain Zar and Howling Banshees, a new Psychic Discipline, and a system that allows you to build your own Craftworld Attributes
- Expanded army rules for the Drukhari, including updated datasheets for Drazhar and Incubi, name generation tables, and a system that lets you build your own Kabals, Wych Cults and Haemonculus Covens
- Expanded army rules for the Ynnari, including army-wide abilities, datasheets and matched play points for The Visarch, The Yncarne and Yvraine, Warlord Traits, Stratagems, the Revenant Psychic Discipline, Relics of Ynnead and more!